Today, the China piston pump explains the cleaning and […]
Today, the China piston pump explains the cleaning and maintenance of the hydraulic piston pump, let us know.
When the piston pump is disassembled, the pump body must be heated. Otherwise, the hot melt adhesive can not be disassembled. The main unit can be heated normally and removed on the main machine to complete half of the work. (It is best to use a hot air gun, three Baidu high temperature wind) There are two sealing rings in the pump. If you do not force it, it will not be damaged. Pay attention when disassembling.
1. Disassemble the piston pump without adjusting the temperature of the main unit and the normal operating temperature. The new equipment operation panel has a piston pump power button, first unlock and then press this button, the panel will display A11, indicating that the piston pump has been powered off. Adjust the piston pump pressure to a minimum (zero) to ensure safety.
2. Use a 10mm open plate to unscrew the rubber valve bolts for pressure relief.
3. Remove the piston pump cover and remove the piston pump air line and power cord plug.
4. Use a 14mm open-end wrench to remove the pressure-regulating valve ventilation screw and the electromagnetic induction valve fixing screw. Note that the upper and lower induction valves are distinguished when the electromagnetic induction valve is installed, and a mark is made when disassembling.
5. Use the 1.5mm hex key to remove the four fixing screws of the piston pump control lever. Note: Do not drop the four insulation pads into the melt cylinder.
6. Remove the four screws attached to the upper cover of the cylinder with a 5mm hex key and remove the cylinder head and cylinder.
7. Note: When installing, the small chamfered edge is the upper end of the upper end when the small chamfering edge is installed, and the upper chamfering edge is the lower end of the upper chamfering edge.
8. Insert a 2.5mm hex key or a small screwdriver into the sight glass. Note: The small hole in the piston pump rod needs to be pulled up to the proper position to be seen.
9. Remove the “upper end” nut on the cylinder rod with a 13mm open plate and remove the piston assembly. When installing, pay attention to the fact that the magnet has a green mark facing up and the piston pump is not fixed.
10. Use 4mm hex key to remove the fixing screw of the 4 cylinder lower cover, remove the lower cover and support ring. Note: The meson on the screw is the 帯 sealing ring, which acts as the sealing effect under the cylinder.
11. Use a circlip pliers to remove the circlip and position the meson, remove the two screws that hold the tab, and remove the tab.
12. Use a special tool (or pipe wrench, pay attention to the card when the pipe wrench is stuck), loosen the screw plate of the fixed piston pump, and take the whole pump body out of the melt cylinder. (When you screw the screw, you will feel very laborious. First move the pump body clockwise by hand, only 3-5mm, and then screw it when you screw it)
13. Wrap the pump body with cardboard and clamp it on the vise (pay attention to the pump body), and use a 18mm opening plate to loosen the glue outlet.
14. Tap the top of the piston rod with a copper hammer or a wooden rod, take out the valve body of the inlet enamel beads, and then remove the piston rod.
15. Check the body for carbon deposits. If there is hot melt adhesive in the valve body, use a heating tool (such as a heat gun) to melt the glue. 16. Check the piston rod valve for carbon deposits, remove it and clean it.
17. Assemble the piston pump in the order in which it was removed. The pump body has an overflow hole, and the surface of the overflow hole is the front surface, which is on the same plane as the piston pump circuit board.
18. When installing the piston sleeve, pay attention to the installation of the aluminum seal ring.
19. When installing the piston pump, the screw plate is relatively tight. At this time, the pump body is moved counterclockwise by hand, and it is easier to screw it up.
20. After installing the piston pump, check all the glue outlets, such as the rubber discharge valve, the hose joint, the spray gun joint, etc., to ensure safety, and then carry out normal operation.