The vane pump is a pump in which the vane in the rotor […]
The vane pump is a pump in which the vane in the rotor groove is in contact with the pump casing (stator ring), and the sucked liquid is pressed from the oil inlet side to the drain side.
After the vane pump has been operated for a long time, it is necessary to be careful about some matters, such as how to prevent the oil from the hydraulic pump of the vane pump? Hydraulic oil is reduced without knowing it? How did it disappear? How to effectively prevent the oil pumping phenomenon of the vane pump hydraulic tank? Here is a brief introduction to the blade pump hydraulic tank anti-smashing oil as follows:
1. The air filter normally provided on the vane pump hydraulic tank is also used as a liquid port. When the machine is running on a bumpy road or when the hydraulic cylinder is rapidly recirculating, the oil is easily removed from the air cleaner.
2. This not only causes waste but also pollutes the environment. Although the fuel tank partition can prevent the fluctuation of the oil to a certain extent, it is difficult to completely avoid the occurrence of oil sputum.
3. After the improvement, an anti-smashing sleeve is added before the improvement. The sleeve is higher than the upper plane of the oil tank and welded with the oil tank; on the sleeve inside the fuel tank, many small holes are punched.
4. In this way, not only the simmering oil caused by fluctuations in the oil can be eliminated, but also the simmering oil caused by the foam generated after the air is mixed into the system can be well prevented.
5. The improved vane pump device effectively avoids the overflow of excess oil, reduces the loss, and does not adversely affect the equipment engineering