The quality of the hydraulic motor is taken from every […]
The quality of the hydraulic motor is taken from every part of the hydraulic motor. The oil seal is a key part of the motor. The proper oil seal can avoid the oil leakage of the hydraulic motor.
Oil seal is a mechanical component used to seal oil (oil is the most common liquid substance in the transmission system, also refers to the general liquid substance). It isolates the parts of the transmission parts that need to be lubricated from the output parts, so as not to let the lubricating oil seep. leak. Seals for static and dynamic seals (generally reciprocating) are called seals. The representative form of the oil seal is the TC oil seal, which is a double-lip oil seal with a self-tightening spring completely covered by rubber. Generally speaking, the oil seal often refers to this tc skeleton oil seal.
Common materials for oil seals are: nitrile rubber, fluoro rubber, silicone rubber, acrylate rubber, polyurethane, PTFE and so on. When selecting the material of the oil seal, the compatibility of the material with the working medium, the adaptability to the operating temperature range, and the ability of the lip to follow the high speed rotation of the rotating shaft must be considered. Generally, the temperature of the lip of the oil seal is higher than the temperature of the working medium by 20~50 °C, and should be paid attention when selecting the oil seal material. For details, please refer to: Rubber types and characteristics. The working range of the oil seal is related to the material used in the oil seal: -40~120 °C for nitrile rubber (NBR), -30~180 °C for ACM, and 25~300 °C for fluororubber (FPM). My unit is generally made of rubber material of nitrile.
German DIN standards are generally divided into A, AS, B, BS, C, CS and other structural forms. The type A is a common outer rubber single lip, the B type is an outer skeleton single lip, the C type is an outer skeleton double skeleton (box type) single lip; the AS in the AS, BS, CS generally represents a dust lip, Corresponding structural form of the lip (with dust lip) structure.
Countermeasures for oil seals to be tightly sealed and oil leakage
1. Master and identify the basic knowledge of counterfeit products, and purchase high-quality, standard oil seals.
2. When installing, if the outer surface roughness of the shaft diameter is low or there are defects such as rust, rust, burr, etc., smooth it with fine sand cloth or oil stone; apply clean oil or lubricating grease at the corresponding position of the oil seal lip or shaft diameter. Apply sealant to the outer ring of the oil seal, wrap the key groove on the shaft with hard paper to avoid scratching the lip of the oil seal, and use a special tool to rotate the oil seal inward. Do not harden the hard seal to prevent deformation of the oil seal. Or the spring is broken and the spring is broken; if the lip is turned over, the spring is detached, and the oil seal is skewed, it must be removed and reloaded. It should be noted that when the shaft diameter is not worn and the oil seal spring is strong enough, do not tighten the inner spring without authorization.
3. The oil seal applied to the machine should be inspected, maintained and maintained when the working conditions are poor, the temperature difference is large, the dust is too much, and the vibration of the machine is frequently changed.
4. If the shaft diameter and bearing wear are serious; oil seal rubber aging or spring failure, etc., repair and replace the corresponding parts in time.
5, for abnormal heating components or assemblies should be promptly eliminated; avoid mechanical overspeed, overload operation, to prevent oil seal lip temperature rise, rubber aging, early lip wear and so on.
6. Always check the oil level of the engine oil. If there are too many impurities in the oil, replace the new oil with the alloy powder and metal iron filings. The oil brand and quality should be changed according to the season requirements. It is recommended to add Mettler Super Sealant & Lubricant to the oil. It is an excellent gearbox additive that forms a film of inert material on the part that slows the leakage of the oil seal and extends the use of the oil seal gear. Lifetime can also reduce the noise of the gearbox. The use of this Mettler super-sealing lubricant will not pollute the oil or degrade the oil.