What are the problems to be aware of when using a hydra […]
What are the problems to be aware of when using a hydraulic piston pump? Do you know the customer's friends? The Piston Pump Manufacturers will explain it to you. I hope it will help you.
1. It must be emptied before starting to avoid cavitation.
2. Open the pump after liquid supply to avoid dry grinding of the piston.
3. Check if the spray pump gate is open before starting.
4. Regularly clean the water tank and waterway and prohibit the pressure from starting.
5. Check whether the oil and water tank are short of oil or water before starting.
6. If the pressure gauge swings or there is abnormal sound during operation, stop the test immediately.
7, the use of 90mm hydraulic piston pump pressure can not exceed 20MPa, and the use of 100mm hydraulic piston pump pressure can not exceed 16 MPa.
The above is all about the issues to be aware of when using hydraulic piston pumps. If there is anything you can't understand, you can communicate with our customer service, we will be happy to help you.