The Vickers Vane Pump describes several precautions for […]
The Vickers Vane Pump describes several precautions for operating the vane pump. Only the precise operation and proper maintenance can extend the service life of the vane pump!
1. The vane pump is equipped with the positioning pin of the oil distribution plate and the stator. The vane, rotor and oil distribution plate are not allowed to be reversed. The suction area of the inner surface of the stator is easy to wear. If necessary, it can be flipped over to make the original suction zone. Become a drain and continue to use.
2. When the pump is changed in steering direction, the suction and discharge direction also changes the Denison vane pump to have the specified steering, and it is not allowed to reverse. Because the rotor groove is inclined, the blade is chamfered, the bottom of the blade is connected to the oil discharge chamber, and the throttle groove and the suction and discharge ports on the oil distribution plate are designed according to the predetermined steering.
3. Disassembly and assembly Note that the working surface is clean and the oil should be well filtered during work. In the process of putting into use, the oil should be cleaned with oil filter to keep the solid particle pollution of the oil not higher than NAS 1618 level 8 or ISO 18/14 level.
4. If the gap of the blade in the groove is too large, the leakage will increase. If it is too small, the blade will not be able to expand and contract freely, which will lead to malfunction.
5. The axial clearance of the vane pump has a great influence on ηv. 1) Small pump - 0.015 ~ 0.03mm2) Medium pump - 0.02 ~ 0.045mm6, oil temperature and viscosity Generally should not exceed 55 ° C, viscosity requirements between 17 ~ 37mm2 / s. If the viscosity is too large, oil absorption is difficult; if the viscosity is too small, leakage is serious.