The vane pump is a hydraulic machine that converts the […]
The vane pump is a hydraulic machine that converts the mechanical energy of the power machine into water energy (heat energy, pressure energy, kinetic energy) by the rotation of the impeller. This is the benefit of the vane pump, which can reduce the manpower used in our daily life, and replace the manpower with machinery to increase production capacity.
During installation, it may be possible to ignore some details and make the vane pump incorrect, resulting in no pressure inside the pump, no power output. The management points of the vane pump need to prevent dry rotation and overload, anti-intake air and excessive suction vacuum. .
1. When the pump is changed in direction, the direction of the suction and discharge also changes. The vane pump has a specified steering and is not allowed to reverse. Because the rotor groove is inclined, the blade is chamfered, the bottom of the blade is connected to the oil discharge chamber, and the throttle groove and the suction and discharge ports on the oil distribution plate are designed according to the predetermined steering. Reversible vane pumps must be specially designed.
2. The vane pump assembly oil distribution disc and the stator are correctly positioned with the positioning pin. The vane, rotor and oil distribution disc are not reversed. The suction part of the inner surface of the stator is most likely to be worn. If necessary, it can be flipped over to make the original suction zone change. Continue to use for the discharge area.
3. Disassembly and assembly Note that the working surface is clean and the oil should be well filtered during operation.
4. If the gap of the blade in the groove is too large, the leakage will increase. If it is too small, the blade cannot be freely stretched, which may cause malfunction.
5. The axial clearance of the vane pump has a large effect on ηv.
6. The temperature and viscosity of the oil should generally not exceed 55 ° C, and the viscosity should be between 17 and 37 mm 2 / s. If the viscosity is too large, oil absorption is difficult; if the viscosity is too small, leakage is serious.