The Vane Pump Manufacturers describes the feature […]
The Vane Pump Manufacturers describes the features and advantages of the sub-blade pump. In order to help you better use and purchase, I hope to help you better understand.
1. The ability to achieve high working pressure in a compact form factor ensures high power-to-weight ratio and reduced installation costs.
2. The inherent low noise characteristics of the daughter blade mechanism improve operator comfort.
3.12 The blade system ensures that the amplitude of the flow pulsation is small and the system noise characteristics are low.
4. Hydraulic balance designed to prevent internal induced radial loads of bearings and bearings to ensure long life.
5. By eliminating the twin-shaft extension motor or by reducing the number of motor and drive couplings, the dual pump and through-shaft drive configuration saves installation location and cost.
6. Through-axis drive provides valuable loop design flexibility, such as quantitative and variable types on a single input drive.
7. Flow Displacement and the ability to achieve high working pressures provide the best choice and single source of supply for your entire range of flow and pressure requirements.
8. The movement kit structure ensures fast and efficient on-site maintainability. The movement is separated from the drive shaft and the flow capacity and maintenance can be easily changed without folding the pump from its base.