The Vickers Vane Pump states that the main perfor […]
The Vickers Vane Pump states that the main performance of the vane pump is pressure, displacement, speed, efficiency and life. The main structural parameters are the long and short radius of the stator slide surface (double-acting vane pump). These parameters have for the vane pump. What is the meaning? See below for instructions:
(1) Pressure The working pressure of the single-acting vane pump is generally not more than 17.5 MPa. The maximum working pressure of the double-acting quantitative vane pump has now reached 28 to 30 MPa, which is slightly lower than that of the gear pump. The working pressure of the cam rotor vane pump can reach 21 MPa.
(2) Estimation of displacement and range The displacement of the vane pump mainly depends on the width of the stator and rotor, the inner diameter and eccentricity of the stator (single-acting vane pump), and the long and short radius of the stator chute surface (double-acting vane pump) ) and the number of blades, blade thickness, blade inclination and the like.
It is known that the common variable vane pump product displacement ranges from 6 to 120 mL/r. The displacement of the double-acting vane pump product ranges from 0.5 to 4200 mL/r, but the common displacement is 2.5 to 300 mL/r.
(3) Rotating speed The maximum speed of the commonly used single-acting variable pump is about 3000r/min, and there is also a minimum speed limit (generally 600~900r/min) to ensure that there is enough centrifugal force to reliably pull out the blade. The maximum displacement of the small-displacement double-acting quantitative vane pump is 8000~10000r/min, but the general product is only 1500~2000r/min, which is generally lower than the gear pump.
(4) The efficiency of the single-acting quantitative vane pump can reach 92% under rated working conditions; the volumetric efficiency of the double-acting quantitative vane pump under rated conditions can exceed 94%, both slightly lower than the gear pump, but the vane pump The mechanical efficiency is generally higher. Therefore, the total efficiency of the two is almost the same. Figure X shows the efficiency curve of a double-acting vane pump.
(5) Life expectancy Due to the small bearing load and the balance of the distribution plate, the service life of the high pressure vane pump is generally longer than that of the gear pump, which can reach more than 5000h.
(6) Noise The noise of the single-acting vane pump is relatively high, only slightly lower than the variable displacement piston pump. The double-acting quantitative vane pump has very low noise and is comparable to the internal gear pump.
(7) Power density Due to the large working volume that can be set in the unit structure volume of the double-acting vane pump ("double acting" feature), the size may be smaller than the gear pump when the displacement is the same; The pressure and speed are high, and the external gear pump uses aluminum alloy casings, so the gear pump is still dominant in terms of power density.
(8) Main structural parameters For the double-acting quantitative vane pump, the ratio of the large and small radius of the stator slide surface is generally R/r=1.06~1.15. Increasing the rotation and stator width B can reduce the ratio of leakage along the end face to the total output flow rate, which is beneficial for increasing the volumetric efficiency. However, if the B value is too large, the flow velocity in the distribution window will be too high, and the pressure loss will increase. It will also deteriorate the bearing force, generally B/r = 0.45 ~ 1. For example, a YB series vane pump with a flow rate of 25 to 200 L/min B = 20 to 40 mm. The eccentricity of a single-acting pump is generally e/D=0.025-0.03.
The minimum number of blades (should take an even number) Zmin=6 to meet the sealing conditions of the working volume. From the viewpoint of rotor strength, the number of blades is less, but in order to reduce the flow pulsation, the Z value must be transitioned with the stator slide surface. The shape of the segments is matched, generally 2=8~18, and Z=10 and 12 are more. In order to reduce flow pulsation, the number of blades of a single-acting pump should be an odd number (usually Z = 9 to 21).
The thickness of the blade should be as thin as possible on the premise of meeting the strength requirements and process possibilities, generally b=1.8~2.5mm. For example, the blade thickness of the YB series vane pump with a flow rate of 12 to 200 L/min is b = 2.25 mm.
The caster angle of a single-acting pump is generally θ=O° ～24°. The blade forward angle of a double-acting pump is typically θ = 0° to 14°. For example, a YB series vane pump having a flow rate of 10 to 1 OOL/min has a blade forward angle of θ-13°.
Vickers Vane Pump is a professional Vane Pump Suppliers in China. We firmly believe that “only the best can satisfy the best” and become the first choice of hydraulic components for all customers worldwide.
Regarding the vane pump related technical information and product supply requirements, you can visit our message, we will give you an excellent solution in time: https://www.xjetl.com